Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fitness update...


Just wanted to check in and let everyone know how I’m doing with my fitness efforts. I have been on my new diet since January 7th and I have now entered a new week of exercises. Everything is getting more intense and the workout is now taking longer to do. My main goal is to get into shape by my birthday, which is March 3rd. If I obtain my goal of losing about 30 lbs. or 4 pants sizes, I will have a big party.

My measurements as of now are:
  • Bust: 45
  • Waist: 46 1/2
  • Hips: 50 1/2
My goal measurements are:
  • Bust: 36
  • Waist: 24
  • Hips: 40    
I haven’t seen any real results visually, but I feel lighter and I have more energy. Also, I noticed that I have been eating more. Maybe my metabolism is getting faster. I’m proud of myself and I’m glad that this is working. If anyone has any tips please leave a comment. 
 
Thanks for reading.

~Rachel~

























No comments:

Post a Comment