Friday, January 13, 2012

Lifestyle change...


          Like many other people I have created a New Year’s resolution for myself which included, losing weight and stopping all destructive habits. I really came up with this idea after the first, but better late than never, right? One thing I wanted to make clear is that I’m not on a “diet”. I’m just trying to monitor what I eat, look at habits that may need to be changed, and incorporate more healthy foods into my diet.
          So far, I have been exercising every other day since January 7th. I’ve also been monitoring what I eat and drink since the 10th. Generally what I try to do is eat low calories one day and higher calories the next. I read somewhere that this actually helps to rev up your metabolism. Next, I will give you a breakdown of what I’ve been eating and drinking:
Day 1: January 10th, 2011 (High Calorie)
Breakfast:
·        2 Waffles
·        5 Turkey sausages
·        2 tbsp. Syrup (on waffles)
·        ½ tsp. Butter (on waffles)
Snack:
·        Frosted Mini Wheat Cereal w/ 2% milk
Lunch/Dinner:
·        2 large Hamburgers (when I say large I’m not playing, my stomach hurt for hours, I don’t suggest over eating.)
·        Onion rings
Water tally: 5/ 16oz. bottles  Fruit Tally: 1 serving  Vegetable Tally: 2 servings
Day 2: January 11, 2012 (Low Calorie)
·        1 Banana
·        2 salads
·        1 yogurt
·        2 bowls of cereal
Water tally: 5/ 16oz. bottles  Fruit Tally: 3 servings  Vegetable tally: 4 servings Tea tally: 1 cup peppermint tea (good for digestion)
          So, this is what I have been doing every other day and it’s so easy. As far as exercising I walk around the block at a brisk pace for about thirty minutes jogging here and there. I am also doing an exercise plan that's in one of my Prevention magazines. Later on I will provide before and after pictures also check out my YouTube channel for updates. The videos will be up soon. I will update everyone when they are available and I will give my YouTube channel name.

Thanks for reading:
~Rachel~   

No comments:

Post a Comment